Welcome to the Human Development Advisors’ page. Our team of skilled and experienced advisors are here to help you navigate your academic career. To make an appointment, contact the advisor at your campus.
Department Advisors by Campus
A few things to help you prepare for your advising appointment:
- Remember, you must meet with an advisor to have your advising hold released.
- Look over the advising/program sheet for your area and make a tentative schedule for the upcoming semester before you see your advisor. You might also check the WSU catalog for suggested course combinations for your major.
- Fill in your copy of the advising sheet with grades for completed courses.
- Write down any questions you have for your advisor so you don’t forget.
- If you haven’t already done so, create a file for your advising records and forms that you complete for the university. This file of information will be helpful for future advising appointments and for checking your graduation requirements.
- Take responsibility for your program at WSU. The advisor is here to assist you, but you are ultimately responsible for your academic program.