- Data Analyst
- Strengthening Families Program Coordinator
- WSU-DBHR Prevention Fellowship (Coming Spring 2023)
The IMPACT Lab has mentored and continues to offer research experience opportunities to Washington State University students.
- Developing data collection tools (e.g., surveys, interview protocols)
- Collecting and analyzing quantitative and qualitative data
- Gaining experience in managing large data sets and applying advanced statistical methods
- Creating content and visuals for reports and presentations to communicate research findings to multiple stakeholder groups (e.g., prevention providers, community members)
- Presenting posters and papers at regional and national conferences
- Co-authoring research publications
- Participating in trainings and workshops related to prevention science
- Providing technical assistance to prevention program providers
- Fostering collaborations with program providers and practitioners as part of the research and evaluation projects
- Collaborating on projects that directly affect local and state policies
- Cultivating a professional network with leading prevention researchers and practitioners
If you are interested in working with or gaining research experience with us, please reach out to our IMPACT Lab Research Coordinators: Clara Hill and Cassandra Watters.